* I joined the team after the audience research had been done. My lead walked me through the process during my time at NFL to make sure I understood NFL Network persona before conducting research on social media content.
- The research used the Fundamental Human Needs Theory (Manfred Max Neef) approach which was new to me. As UX Designer, we are usually influenced by the Hierarchy of Needs Theory (Abraham Maslow) to design function hierarchy in product design.
NFL Network, Culver city 11/1/17-2/15/18
My role at NFL Network
- Created and contributed to the production of user interface production documentation such as personas, scenarios, use cases for the game center page.
- Researched, generated hypotheses, and planed competitive audit all contents across publishers (ESPN, CBS Sport, The Score, Bleacher Report, and Yahoo Sport) on all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Website, and App) and suggest solutions to stakeholder to improve NFL contents.
- Conceptualized, developed, and produced content for NFL social media.