* During my time at NFL, my lead provided a detailed explanation of the process, ensuring my comprehension of the NFL Network persona before commencing research on social media content.
- The research employed the approach of the Fundamental Human Needs Theory by Manfred Max Neef, which was unfamiliar to me. As a UX Designer, I am typically inclined towards the Hierarchy of Needs Theory by Abraham Maslow when designing the functional hierarchy in product design.
NFL Network, Culver city 11/1/17-2/15/18
My role at NFL Network
- Created and contributed to the production of user interface production documentation such as personas, scenarios, use cases for the game center page.
- Researched, generated hypotheses, and planed competitive audit all contents across publishers (ESPN, CBS Sport, The Score, Bleacher Report, and Yahoo Sport) on all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Website, and App) and suggest solutions to stakeholder to improve NFL contents.
- Conceptualized, developed, and produced content for NFL social media.